The Brand Manager for Baseball is responsible for the profit and loss of the baseball product line. The Brand Manager determines the product portfolio and ensures products are high-quality, delivered on-time and within budget
· Comprehensive knowledge of baseball team rosters, both current and historical
· Knowledge of collectible products a plus
· Strong leadership abilities and experience managing cross-functional teams in a fast-paced environment
· Proven ability to multi-task, juggle multiple projects and effectively determine priorities
· Excellent interpersonal and communication skills – written and oral
· Strong computer skills – Word, PowerPoint and Excel essential.
· Attention to detail and strong organizational skills.
· Ability to think creatively and strategically while also being able to execute flawlessly
· 3+ years brand or product management experience
· Solid business and product development background
· Consumer products experience preferred
· Bachelors degree or equivalent in marketing, business, or related field