WHAT WE’RE LOOKING FOR
- A passion for entertainment brands. You are an expert in entertainment brands, and have an affinity for the fandom and/or collector mindset.
- Exceptional writing ability. You can write and publish content to an audience of millions of app users with exceptional grammar, diction, and clarity. You relish writing and working in fast-paced, high-pressure environments.
- Analytics fanatic. You know that new media can be measured, and performance tracked on an hourly, even minute-by-minute basis. You embrace a methodology of hypothesizing, collecting data, running tests, reviewing results, and rolling out constant optimizations.
- Service-oriented. These apps are about on-going relationships with users. You understand and respect the need to run a dynamic operation that’s available, real-time, and interesting whenever users launch the app. Like an entertainment news website, the experience must be new and amazing with every single visit.
- Real app experience. You’ve worked on a published iOS or Android application and can speak, with experience, to publishing, marketing, and operating a live app.
WHAT YOU’LL BE DOING
- Daily Digital Event Planning. Content is king with today’s growing crop of top grossing apps and games. The app experience has to be new, fresh, exciting, and relevant each and every time the app is opened.
- Content Development: Be creative. Come up with content ideas that will be used in-app to drive sales, engagement and be topical in our fast-paced media landscape.
- Content Management: Once the content is developed and approved, you will have to use a content management system to publish in real time directly to consumers.
- Service Management. What happened 12 days ago, 12 hours ago, or 12 minutes ago with the service, and how is it affecting our KPIs?